Clear Creek’s Managed WiFi is more than just blasting WiFi everywhere. It’s about setting up a network that works specifically with your home, your devices and you. Read more
Posts from the ‘Internet’ Category
Net Neutrality has been a hot news items for many weeks now and will continue to be well into 2018.
A brief history…
On February 26, 2015, the FCC ruled in favor of net neutrality by reclassifying broadband as a common carrier under Title II of the Communications Act of 1934 and Section 706 of the Telecommunications Act of 1996. On April 13, 2015, the FCC published the final rule on its new “net neutrality” regulations. Read more
If you have noticed your children spending more and more time in front of the computer, consider limiting their internet usage. As helpful as internet services are, spending excessive time on the computer can be detrimental to kids. Read more
Do you have a new laptop, tablet, smart phone, or gaming console? Having trouble setting up WiFi to communicate to those new devices? Clear Creek Communications has a solution for you! We offer Home Wireless Networking support and would be happy to help you get your network setup and working so you can enjoy those new devices to the fullest.
This new service includes:
- 1 – Wireless N Router
- Set Up and Configure Router
- Establish wireless encryption on router to safeguard personal information
- Connect unlimited number of computers and WiFi devices (PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Smart Phones, e-Readers, and Gaming Consoles) to your network
- Ongoing phone support troubleshooting for your wireless network and connected WiFi devices
- Only $7.95 per month and $39 activation fee
Give us a call at 503.631.2101 to order.