Community Commitment — One Hundred Years Strong
Over 100 years ago Clear Creek Communications began providing telephone service to the Redland area. A cooperative was formed to benefit its members and the community and that tradition is going strong today.
Offering new advanced services is only one part of our commitment to our members and the community that we serve. We participate in many local events to provide support for civic, educational, and other activities in the community.
We invest in the future of our youth by offering scholarships and contributing to programs such as Adopt-A-Classroom for Redland Grade School. We have also made charitable donations for community projects, educational programs, youth sports activities, and to various nonprofit organizations. Our focus is on events or programs that directly impact our community in order to make the most of our available funds.
Applications for our 2017 Scholarships are now available. Visit the Scholarships page to learn more.
Directory Photo Contest
Your picture could become the cover of the next North Willamette Valley Telephone Directory distributed in over 8 cities. Simply submit your favorite "natures colors" photo taken anywhere within the Clear Creek area. One talented entrant will have their winning image showcased as the 2017-18 telephone directory cover.
You have until January 23, 2017 to submit your entry, so don't delay! Contact Clear Creek Communications for additional information, (503) 631-2101.
- The subject matter for the photos submitted this year should contain nature’s color images from your local area.
- All entries must be identified with your name, address, telephone number and local telephone company as well as the location of the photograph written legibly on the back of each photo or included in the email.
- Entries should be submitted to your local telephone company no later than January 23, 2017.
- Emailed electronic entries are preferred and will be accepted in either .jpg or .tif file format and resolution must be set at 300 dpi or higher.
- Anyone who submits prints shall retain negatives in their possession.
- The North Willamette Valley Directory Telephone Companies will not be responsible for the return, loss or damage of any submitted photograph.
- Entries will be selected by representatives of the participating telephone companies.
- The winner will be recognized in the directory by first and last name.