Keeping in Touch with Clear Creek
Clear Creek Communications publishes a bi-monthly newsletter, Clear Lines, to help keep our customers informed about our wide range of products and services as well as current issues affecting the services they receive.
Our newsletter is mailed via the US Postal Service to our current customers or available via email subscription. An electronic copy of the current issue is available here.
Topics in this Issue:
- Need Help with College Expenses?
- Looking for a Way to Serve Your Community?
- No one should be without phone service
- On Demand New Releases
- Enter our Directory photo contest
- Give the Gift of Joy (annual toy drive)
Older editions of Clear Lines are available in the Archives Section.
Download the free pdf reader here.