Oregon Lifeline is a federal and state government program that provides a discount on phone (up to $15.25) or high-speed internet (up to $19.25) service for qualifying low-income households.
Visit www.lifeline.oregon.gov or call 1-800-848-4442, Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. – They accept all relay calls.
The Lifeline discount is limited to one per household, consisting of either phone (landline or wireless) or high-speed internet service.
Lifeline is non-transferable.
Do I qualify?
Apply if you receive:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension
- Federal Public Housing Assistance, or
- Your total household income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines
Proof of eligibility:
You may be required to provide proof that you qualify.
Apply online, or print the application at www.lifeline.oregon.gov/discount